How to recover your Snoopy’s Street Fair when it returns to level 1By
Beeline used previously a hidden recovery feature in smurfs village game in order to recover any lost progress in case any thing wrong happens. Unlike smurfs village, Snoopy’s Street Fair doesn’t have a strait forward recovering feature. However there is a trick to recover your Snoopy’s street fair by tweaking the time. This trick allows you to recover your progress from the point when you last level up. According to beeline, the Technique described below is non reversible. Therefore you may do this only to restore a lost fair.
2. Tap “PLAY” and view your fair.
3. Hit the home button on your handset.
4. On your device, select Settings > General > Date & Time > Set Date & Time.
5. Set the day on your handset forward by 1 day.
6. Go back into the game.
7. Now hit the home button and return to Set Date & Time.
8. This time, set the day back 1 day (to the current date).
9. Go back to your fair.
10. You should get a warning telling you that if you keep changing the time on your handset your fair will be corrupted.
11. Repeat steps 3 to 9 another 2 times so that in the end you have forwarded and returned the day 3 times in total.
12. After the 3rd time of resetting the day back to today, when you go into the game you will be told that your game has been reset to the last level up.
This technique can also be used to revert your game to an earlier save should you wish to. To do so, in step 7, instead of setting the date to the current date, set it to the date that you were playing the game with the desired player level you wish to return to. On the third warning the game will reset to beginning of the level that you were playing on that date. You can then forward your clock back to the current time, and continue with your game as normal.